|Security while Online|
Everest Bank Ltd's e-Banking is committed to making
sure that your Online Banking is safe and secure. With our security infrastructure
in place, you can be confident that access to your accounts is private
2. Your online Password will protect the privacy of your banking information only if you keep it to yourself. If you think your online Password has been compromised, change it immediately online.
3. Don't walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of a session.
4. Once you have finished conducting your banking on the Internet, always log off before visiting other Internet sites.
5. You should change your Password regularly and should do so whenever the Service requires you to do so. You should not choose a Password you have used before. Keep your password a combination of alphabets, special characters and numbers.
6. If anyone else is likely to use your computer, clear your cache or turn off and reinitiate your browser in order to eliminate copies of Web pages that have been stored in your hard drive. How you clear your cache will depend on the browser and version you have. This function is generally found in your preferences menu.
7. Don't click on website links/attachments in un-known/ suspicious emails. These links may take you to replica of bank's website and ask for keying in your user-id & password(s).
8. To ensure a safe and genuine login, always enter bank's website either through www.netebl.com or www.everestbankltd.com.
9. You must not allow anyone else to operate the Service on your behalf.
10. In case there is any call, Please confirm that the call is from an authorized person of the bank.
Following the above points will help make your e-banking experience one of the safest and most secure of all the other online experiences out there.